Saturday, November 3, 2012

#23 years old Me; Bye!

         

        There's a saying, (which i've got from watching too many k-drama) That a women age is like a Christmas' season,the peak on the 23rd, and will last until  she turn 25th,and when its over, it's over for her.
Only an ahjumma after that.

   And my 23 years old just went by so fast i couldn't even blink, with me getting fatter and heavier by day,
my skin got worst, my hair still as dorky as when i was a teenager,and the year i'm most struggling with money, a total 'bimbo' right now.

   I'm getting  more interpersonal day by day, becoming a social phobic somehow, feeling more and more alienated and burdensome if i have to communicate with people.

    Yet, thankful i'm still alive, healthy though with asthma a really endangered body and heart for the extremely lack of exercise, And thankful i live to see the near ending of my years of studies in place that feels like hell.

bye-bye 23 years old me,
i hope next year i wouldn't waste your time and your age like i did this year,
i hope i appreciate you more and better,

i hope i make more sweet and happy memories than this year, so that it can help you withstand the harder time.




No comments:

Post a Comment