Friday, June 15, 2012

Back! Again ..Huh


i know. the title is really a blehh. but that's me, my hardest thing to do when writing is making a title and giving names to my character.
Been soo000 long since writing in here. And along with lazyness, no idea, and apparently obviously a total-lack-of-talent, i haven't update anything.
Zillion of things happend in my life.
Zillion of things i want to write.
But will try slowly, and hopefully with more determination this time,
i will keep this blog alive.
Only for me, obviously.

Don't know why lately been having desire to write. I try to start keeping a journal ( yes, the real book version), and having some kind of will to publish a book. yes, a book! totally crazy, i know.

Anyway, i've always been a person who stop things halfway, and easily lost interest in something very quickly. Lets just hope i keep doing this!.

Eric Shinhwa Po0inGG POINGG! Addcting!

* nobody read blogs anymore nowdays anyway. But i still can't get use to twitter. Talking about 21st century born n breed of city people! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment