Friday, March 8, 2013

Batman Ah Men



My house is full of cats. Yes, I am a cat lover.
Currently have 14 maybe? in my house. Lost count of it.
One of them we named him Batman, or for short Ah Men. Why? Because  his face looks like his wearing mask. You'll see.

Ah Men might bee the brightest cat I've ever had, like ever. And he response like a dog too. Not like your regular snobbish-cat.

Yesterday I was feeling hurt. Physically ( because of gastric and stomach cramps) and emotionally.

As soon as i get home, i rush inside, literally lying down and crying in the middle of the living room.

My mom was worried, had said something, but then she was laughing at the Sinetron playing on tv.
 My heart hurt more. lol.

Yet Ah Men comes to me immediately, meowww at me asking what happend, sit by me through my entire tantrum+crying, looked at me with big-round-full eyes that show me he really worried about me. And then ask me to pat him.

Ahh Ah Men my hero! I Love You!


No comments:

Post a Comment