Monday, February 11, 2013

#L-Journal; What a fish friend?!


Suddenly, out of the blue, a friend of mine pm me in Facebook like this,

"weh sabrina, aku ecely ade rumah ni, tapi aku xde kete, ritu eksiden xsiap2 lg. and tau je lah sepang ni xde ktm, so aku mmg payah nk gerak pi mane2
jgn kecik ati plak aku xdtg rawang
lol "

this part somehow really annoy me. REALLY ANNOY ME.
'jgn kecik ati plak aku xdtg rawang'
and here i was thinking, after not contacting with him for a long time, what does he think of me? First, i didn't even ask him to come to my house. The way he write like suggesting that i am somehow a person that really like to sulk even at small thing and doesn't have any other things to do beside sit a home hating and sulking that my friend didn't come to meet me.

I dont even though of you buddy, so i dont even care. why the hell would i 'kecik ati' then?

Ok. maybe it's just me or somehow my hormone right now that speaking. so i keep it inside. I just told him that i'm working, part time right noe. Just as i was casting myself with positive spell, he then reply 

'ooo,ok2.
tesco?, haha
feveret eh?, lol'

was it only me or was he just mocking me and my work place? not i'm not working at tesco but yes i've work there several times before, on semester break.
Not because i love it.
Not because it's my favorite place.
 I hate it and feels like hell working like now. 
Yet i need to, because i need to earn, to pay the bill, to buy food to eat.

So i don't have a rich daddy to back me up like you. so suck it and don't be such a jerk!

*definitely my hormone with addition of satanic whisper that making me this irritated and mad. yet i need to get it out of my system or else i never will ever like this person again. Nahh..not worth it.




2 comments: