Wednesday, January 2, 2013

#L-Journal :2013 Post-Apocalype

        

     2013; post-apocalypse. Somehow feel a little like the next Hollywood movie right? Haha. Today spending my off day from work (which i now find really REALLY valuable) totally engrossed in front of laptop, trying to download as much show that i like; with the broadband/internet totally suck and slow, resulting in a day gone by totally wasted. Again. New Year; same old me. Right now my eyes is hurting because too much time spending looking at the monitor for the whole day. I'm trying to write this post sitting in my bed while at the same time talking to mother. Poor her, i can't even give her proper attention. Same old me. I actually wanted to write a post yesterday, but keep delaying, and only writing today. Same old me.Huuuhh.... I'm disappointed in myself actually. i think i need to do something random and exciting to get out from this slump.


       Wow, just noticing that i wrote many 'actually' word in this entry. Reminds me of a certain person who use to scold my best friend just because she use a word repeatedly two times in her writing. Well, it's her writing, so let her use any word any times that she like! Like me now, actually actually, actually, ACTUALLY...!!


*wth am i blabbing?!


No comments:

Post a Comment