Friday, January 11, 2013

Anger Management : Dua'

Today start as a bad day. I quarrel with my brother and mom in the morning, leaving to work feeling mad, and arrived at work only to be test of my patience of another co-worker behavior. Now i am soo mad i barely can control my action and my face expression. Heck, i've already show pretty much to her how mad i am, and if she doesnt notice it, tehn she's probably really dumb.

Then i realize this is all (my angy feeling,my madness) must be from the devil's. Then i start googling for a way to reduce it. and found this;


This means: "I seek refuge with Allah from Satan, the accursed. O Allah, forgive me my sins and take the heat away from my heart and let me go from the accursed Satan.


And then i found this on FB;

there you go, warning from above.

So right now, i feel a ok a little bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment