Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Rediscovering Me; Sketchbook

Right now i just another bitter person whose life had been painfully waste, living day by day in front of laptop, watching tv, didnt have friends or even a hobby. Yeah, quite seriously bitter way of living.

But once, once upon a time, i do have a hobby, simple things that i do that simply satisfy me just by doing it. Today, i rediscover my sketchbook.
i'm not a talented in art, nor have skill of drawing as an artist or mangaka does. But i just simply love anime, and manga, and comic and artwork that i start imitating, copying and drawing back all the things that i love.
And my drawing getting better through my effort. And that alone satisfy me. Making me feeling complete and accomplish.

I think i'm going to squeeze time from my pathetic life and work to start again. i think i want to start draw again.



No comments:

Post a Comment