Tuesday, September 25, 2012

6 Weeks


It's been a long time since i last write anything.
I think at the end of the day, this is the place that i feel the most safe to share my feeling, thoughts, and let go of all my frustration.
Though before I've been through quite a hell because of some things i have wrote here,
yet i can abandon the urge to share my thought in here.

A full year has passed since i last wrote. I've been to my last practicum, through my internship phase, and already finish wrote the thesis for my degree.
6 more week before the student life will end.
6 more week for me to stay in this place, the place that i consistently dread and hate during 5 and a half year,
6 more weeks with friend whom i have share life,
whom know me thorough, like none of my friend before ever was.
 I think that is the only part that makes me sad, that friend.
I don't think i can find one like her anymore.

In 6 weeks, i will be going through a whole lot of things,
a batch program, a course compulsory before being government worker, completing my thesis, study, and my last examination.

i hope i can get through it all with a happy feeling,
being able to enjoy it's last time,
And make up memories that will cover up all the bitterness that i've feel before.

Right now, the thought of the 'me' that will really need to become adults hit me for real.
No more evening sleep, no more spending all day in bed watching drama, no more of me being unaware of things around me.


i think i will update a whole lot of picture of my life in this year to make up for the lack of writing.
For the 30-years old me to reminiscence for.

The chingu that i will miss so much!

Ahh another year of my precious youth gone by with bitterness~!


No comments:

Post a Comment